<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, October 11, 2005 @ 10:26 PM

I WANT TO CRY.
i hate my life,
i realleh hate it!
): it just sucks.
im so sad now.
very depress.
Among everyone,why me?
Why does it have to be me
who have to face all the problems?
Yes, i did not study much.
but i did not expect to fall into
normal academics either.
im soo upset now.
Some words from my teachers
mouth just shattered my heart
into pieces. I dont blame her,
but it makes me worry.
Really worried. Come to think
of it, she only referred to me.
Perhaps i really did very badly.
Did i mention that mr koh is
realleh nice today?
He is damn good at counselling.
I realise i have always been looking
out for bad points of him instead
of looking at how nice he can be
until today. Yes, im grateful to
have a nice teacher like him.
really! (:
teachers expectation are high
so bad results can mean a mediocre
pass. Argh- true or false?
i dont knw, and i certainly
dont wish to know.
AHHH! I WANT TO CRY!
MY LIFE IS SO DARN FUCKED
UP ! I WISH I COULD DIE.
i really hope for the day where
i dont have to live in agony.
i really hope for the day where
the world would be pitch black.
i really hope for the day where
there is no need for me to face
any trouble or exams..
unfortunately, im scared of death.
perhaps i should wait, until my guts
within me builds up, then, i will get
to end my agony.. i will be waiting-
i hope it comes true..
I want to die.